You have probably heard it said, “Everybody loves bacon!” I know I do.
If you like bacon, you will love bacon’s big brother, pulled pork. Slow cooked pulled pork is just fine on its own – but when you want to make it a little more festive, put it on a bed of tortilla chips and throw on a few extra toppings and you create a tasty dish everyone will be asking for time and time again.
For a quick and easy after school snack, a full-blown meal for lunch or dinner, entertaining and more, these BBQ Pulled Pork Nachos will be a hit!!!! Try it, you won’t be disappointed.
1. Cook one package of Ray Lampe’s Lampelicious Pulled Pork in a skillet over medium heat. After 5-7 minutes you are ready to build your Ultimate BBQ Nachos!
2. Place bed of tortilla chips on a serving tray.
3. Cover tortilla chips with a generous portion shredded cheese.
4. Top with meat (allow heat of meat to melt cheese for 1-2 minutes).
5. Add sour cream, BBQ sauce, sliced avocado, chopped red onion, chopped fresh cilantro and chopped green onion to top it off and enjoy!