Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time:10 minutes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup kalamata olives – pitted
- 1tbs ginger paste
- 1tbs sambal
- 1tbs crushed garlic
- sprig rosemary
- sprig thyme
- 2tsp honey
- 2tsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tortilla wraps
- salt to taste
- Lorna Maseko ceramic non-stick 8 skillet
- chef knife
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit
- Pour 1/4 cup of oil into the Lorna Maseko ceramic non-stick 8 skillet; then add all the ingredients and allow to simmer for 5 – 7 minutes.
- In the meantime, using the chef’s knife cut the tortilla into triangular shapes, drizzle olive oil and place in the oven until golden brown and crispy.
- As soon as they come out of the oven, sprinkle salt.
- Serve the marinated olives with crispy tortillas.