These cookies are truly out of this world. Not to brag, but I’m semi-famous for these large size triple chocolate chip cookies and I’m asked to bring them to events often. When it comes to cookies, you have to treat them as special as they are while baking them. Baking is one of my favorite things, so I turn on music and take my time enjoying the sweets I’m baking for friends and family. The ultimate made with love treat. Before you dive into my triple chocolate chip cookies be sure to prep your kitchen for a relaxing good time without rush involved. Now, let’s bake with love.
2 ½ cups of organic unbleached all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cream of tartar
2 tsp sea salt
2 sticks of butter at room temperature
1 tsp pure organic vanilla extract
1 cup of sugar
1 cup of light brown sugar
3 eggs at room temperature
1 cup of semisweet chocolate chips
1 cup of triple chocolate chips (or any mixture of white and chocolate chips)
Tip: The secret ingredient to a cookie with a bit of fluff is using cream of tartar. It helps boost the flour to rise and I use it almost every time I bake. A little goes far and I consider this a kitchen staple.
3. Another very important step is taking your time combining the dry and wet ingredients. Combine all ingredients in thirds. At this time I use a spatula to blend, again taking my time.
4. Measure out 7 oz (or about 1 cup) of chocolate chips and then a second set of triple chocolate chips to slowly blend into the cookie dough.
5. Use an ice cream scoop to get the perfect large size cookie. Place the cookies about 2 in apart from one another on a baking sheet.
6. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown edges form.
7. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown edges form.
8. Allow the cookies to cool on a cooling rack.
9. Serve warm with milk and enjoy!
These cookies will impress your family and friends. Be prepared to bring these cookies to ALL events and holiday celebrations once you’ve shared them, because it will happen. Enjoy baking these triple chocolate chips cookies and let us know how much you enjoyed baking and sharing them!