For a delicious snack or appetizer, you can never go wrong with hummus! This recipe takes your classic hummus and elevates it with beets and ricotta. So, if you need a quick snack to whip up, look no further! Here’s how to make it…
Beet And Ricotta Hummus
2 ¼ cups| Prep 10 min | Cook 70 min
- 1 package (8oz) steamed beets.
- 1 can (15 ½ ounce) chickpeas, rinsed, drained.
- cup tahini, well mixed.
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup ricotta
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon (or more) kosher salt.
- Pine nuts, cumin seeds and olive oil (for serving)
- Process chickpeas, beets, garlic, ricotta, tahini, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a food processor until smooth.
- While ingredients are processing drizzle oil into blend.
- Garnish with pine nuts, cumin seeds, and olive oil.