Take your classic grilled cheese sandwich up a notch with this blueberry brie grilled cheese recipe! With only 4 ingredients and minimal cook time, this one will definitely become a household staple! Here’s how to get started…
Blueberry brie grilled cheese sandwich
Serves 1| 5 min prep | 5 min cook
- 2 slices of Brioche bread
- 2 teaspoon whipped butter
- 3 slices brie cheese (you may want to add more)
- 4 teaspoon blueberry preserve
- Spread butter on one side of each slice of bread.
- On the non-buttered side, add blueberry preserve and brie. Cover with other slice of buttered bread. The buttered side should be facing outwards.
- Heat a skillet to medium-high heat. Grill each side for 2 to 3 minutes or until desired doneness is reached.
- Cut in half and enjoy hot!