With the start of summer comes the need for some warm weather- approved snacks. To mix things up, why not make a dip that’s both chilled AND sweet? Enter this key lime pie cheesecake recipe! Here’s how to get started…
Key Lime Pie Cheesecake Dip
Serves 12| 10 min prep | 10 min cook
- 16 oz. of cream cheese
- ½ cup of sweet condensed milk
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla extract
- Juice from 2 key limes
- Lime zest from 1 key lime
- In a large bowl blend together the cream cheese, sugar, milk, and vanilla using a hand mixer, until well combined.
- Mix in the juice and zest from both limes, and green food coloring if using. Serve immediately with graham crackers, or chill until ready to use.