What is one of the best parts of a big Thanksgiving dinner? Leftovers!
But sometimes, you want to mix it up just a little bit. We’ve got the perfect sandwich to use up those leftovers, using Chef Curtis Stone’s Dura Pan set! Start by shredding the turkey meat with these easy-to-use bear claws by Curtis Stone. A little warm and toasted with the slightest crunch… and add in a bit of Dijon mustard and pickles to give it that extra kick if you’d like.
Goodness, we like this so much, we make this even when we don’t have leftovers… and you can too! A little deli turkey, pre-made mashed potatoes and boxed stuffing to the rescue! I make it all happen on this Bamboo Chef’s Cutting Board, you’ll have it for years!
So, save this for when you’ve got a Thanksgiving day menu craving, or need something to do with all of those leftovers. I like to use my Dura-Bake Nonstick Sheet Pan Set I scooped up! It’s created by Chef Curtis Stone and your holidays will be so much easier with this amazing set. So go ahead and print out this recipe and share with your guests as you wrap up plates of leftovers to send them home with!
- Hawaiian Rolls
- Thick-sliced turkey
- Mashed potatoes
- Cranberry Sauce (can we just admit we use the canned stuff?)
- Gravy (optional)
- Additional optional toppings: pickles, Dijon mustard
Thanksgiving Sandwich Directions:
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees and slice the Hawaiian rolls in half
- Spread generous amount of cranberry sauce on both sides of the rolls, add a layer of turkey, stuffing, and mashed potatoes. Top with extra toppings if desired.
- Place the top on the sandwich.
- Use a brush to spread gravy over the entire sandwich (if preferred).
- Bake for 10 minutes or until heated through and the top is slightly toasted.
- Pull apart and enjoy!