Ruthie Davis, Marla Wynne, Luke Henderson, Danielle Nicole, Heidi Daus and More Create an Inspired Collection, Spanning Across Home, Apparel and Accessories
ST. PETERSBURG, Fla., Feb. 09, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Leading entertainment and lifestyle retailer HSN is launching a marketing collaboration with Disney for the release of its all-new live-action adaptation of Disney’s animated classic Beauty and the Beast, a stunning, cinematic event celebrating one of the most beloved tales ever told. Beginning at 11 p.m. on March 14th through midnight on March 15th, HSN is inviting customers to ‘Be HSN’s Guest’ as it launches its exclusive HSN collection via an interactive on-air shopping experience inspired by Disney’s Beauty and the Beast.
“Disney’s Beauty and the Beast is filled with incredible visual themes that inspired our designers to create collections that captured the rich colors and characters in the film,” said Bill Brand, President, HSN. “Beauty and the Beast marks our seventh movie collaboration with Disney, and we are thrilled to excite our customers through this engaging entertainment event across our TV, digital and mobile platforms.”
From the white icy forest to the warm rose motifs, each curated capsule collection captures visual themes from the new Beauty and the Beast, creating a dynamic collection across home, fashion, accessories, garden and beauty. Shoppers will be able to access new designer collections, including:
- Intricate, novelty shoes by renowned shoe designer, Ruthie Davis;
- Sophisticated apparel pieces by Marla Wynn;
- Cosmetic accessory collection by Bravo’s Ladies of London Stylist, Luke Henderson;
- Detailed, character-inspired hand bags by accessories designer, Danielle Nicole;
- Fantastical statement jewelry by Heidi Daus;
- Delicate glass rose by Waterford;
- Belle-inspired sandals and footwear by celebrated footwear designer, Vince Camuto;
- Hand-carved jewelry pieces by Amedeo;
- Table top glassware by Patina Vie;
- Home pieces featuring the rose motif by Clever Carriage;
- Bone china tea sets and accessories by Royal Albert;
- Live roses in yellow, red and a special red-yellow combination by Meadow Valley.
“Building on the success of our previous collaborations, HSN is developing an absolutely stunning themed collection that celebrates the artistry and enchantment of Beauty and the Beast,” said Don Gross, Vice President, Global Marketing Partnership & Promotions. “It’s sure to charm fans and we’re excited to share it with fans very soon.”
HSN will be launching a Disney’s Beauty and the Beast digital storefront on HSN.com on March 1st, inviting customers to engage with the collection and learn more about the film. This interactive shopping event is a key component of HSN’s entertainment integration strategy, which drives engagement across all of HSN’s shopping platforms, including TV, digital and mobile.
For more information and to shop the collection beginning March 1, please visit www.hsn.com and follow @HSN on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest. Use the #BeOurGuest hashtag to join the conversation.