It’s been a pleasure to be one of the new hosts here at HSN! You may have spotted me on your TV already, but I’m looking forward to sharing more exciting products and stories with all of you! Below I’ve shared 10 facts about myself for you all to enjoy:
1. I’ve got/had blond curly hair.
2. At age 11, I had my flipper bitten in half by a shark!
3. I am the youngest of 5 kids. When we are all together, my Australian family are 19 strong.
4. My in-laws are originally from Cuba. I love all food but I LOVE Cuban food.
5. My wife, Sara, and I met as camp counselors at a Summer camp in North Carolina. We married in Miami with 20 friends and family coming over from Australia.
6. I’ve driven across the US three times – one of those times was in a 1985 Ford Escort (affectionately named, “Runs Like New,” which we paid $500 for… and it didn’t have reverse).
7. I’ve backpacked throughout the US and Europe. This picture was taken in Florence.
8. I’m a country boy at heart, but I’ve spent the majority of my life in Sydney, Australia. This is our local beach in Sydney called Coogee and the view from our home.
9. Like Jeffrey Banks, I have a thing for plaid. This is just some of my vintage plaid pant collection.
10. We’re loving St Pete and enjoy riding around the very flat terrain.
Thank you all for the support so far, and I’m excited for everything to come!