If you’ve never made chicken wings in an air fryer, grab that thing and makes these wings! They’re deliciously moist with crispy skin and cook in HALF the time!
We relied on our Wolfgang Puck air fryer for this one, and the recipe, especially with the addition of the Thai inspired peanut sauce is one for the books. Using our Wolfgang Puck oil mister and salt and pepper mills, it certainly helps this recipe come together quickly as well.
Once you prep the air fryer rack, and the chicken, with a spritz of olive oil from the WP mister, we like to use our Wolfgang Puck mixing bowls to coat the chicken wings with a bit of seasoning. Since we’re making a sauce, salt, pepper and baking soda (to help crisp the skin) is all we need.
Once the chicken is cooking, it’s time to mix up the sauce. Using the professional grade Wolfgang Puck blender makes this process SO quick and easy too!! Can you imagine how long it would take to smoothly mix peanut butter? Instead, just seconds is all it takes the blender to make it happen, leaving you with a smooth and creamy This peanut sauce to top the wings.
The final result is a game-changing dish that you can serve for lunch, dinner, side dish or at your next game-watching party! With the sauce or not, the air fryer crispy wings will certainly be a hit!
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 12 chicken wings (about 2 1/2 pounds total)
- 1/2 Tbsp baking POWDER
- Olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Lime wedges
- Chopped peanuts
- In a blender, combine the first 5 ingredients through soy sauce.
- Toss chicken wings with a spritz of olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Lightly rub the cooking rack of your air fryer with some cooking oil to reduce sticking. Arrange the chicken wings on the rack so that there is some space between the wings to allow for free air circulation.
- Place the rack with the wings inside your air fryer. Set the temperature to 410F. Set the cooking time to 20 minutes. Press start.
- Pour or spoon sauce over chicken wings; toss, if desired, to gently to coat.
- Serve with lime wedges; sprinkle with chopped peanuts.