So many colorful fresh vegetables make this stir-fry look as amazing as it tastes! It can brighten up any dinner party or ordinary weeknight dinner.
RAINBOW SHRIMP STIR FRY
- 2 TABLESPOONS OLIVE OIL
- 1/2 LARGE RED ONION
- 2 YELLOW BELL PEPPERS
- 2 MEDIUM ZUCCHINI
- 2 MEDIUM CARROTS
- SALT AND PEPPER
- 24 OUNCES LARGE SHRIMP, PEELED AND DEVEINED
- 1 CUP SHELLED EDAMAME
- 4 FRESH BASIL LEAVES, CHOPPED
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Chop the onion and peppers into thin strips, add them to the pan and cook them until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Trim the ends off zucchini and the carrots and peel the carrots. With the spiralizer on setting 4, spiralizer both vegetables into thin noodles and add them to the pan. Season with salt and pepper to taste and let them cook for 3 minutes, or until softened a bit.
- Remove the veggies from the pan, place in a bowl and add the shrimp and edamame to the pan. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes, flipping the shrimp, until all the shrimp tum pink.
- Add the cooked noodles back into the pan and toss everything to combine.
- Divide into equal portions and garnish with the chopped basil leaves.