Looking for a new weeknight recipe? Search no further than this turkey slider recipe! They’re so delicious, you’ll have the entire family gushing over your cooking skills.
- 1 ½ pound Turkey ground mixed dark and white meat
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire
- 2 tsp. hot sauce of choice
- 1 shallot minced
- 3 tsp. fresh thyme minced
- 1 tbsp. parsley minced
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp. sugar
- ½ tsp. pepper
- ¼ cup fine breadcrumbs
- 1 cup sliced cipollini onions
- 12 Brioche sliders
- 1 cup Mayo
- ¼ cup Siracha
- 1 jalapeno (per slider)
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- 8 heads baby gem lettuce
- 2 shallots, 1 minced, 1 sliced
- ¼ cup Meyer lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. champagne vinegar
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. Salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- Parmesan reggiano grated
- Get the air fryer hot at 360 degrees.
- Mix turkey, Worcestershire, hot sauce, shallots, thyme, parsley, salt, sugar, pepper and breadcrumbs in a bowl, till combined. Measure out into 3-ounce sliders.
- Place a sauté pan on medium heat with 1 tbsp. Olive oil. Add cippolini onions. Salt, pepper. Cook till golden brown
- Place the turkey patties evenly on the bottom and on the rack. Set the fryer for 12 minutes.
- Spicy aioli- Mix the mayo and sriracha. Taste adjust seasoning if needed.
- Pickled Jalapenos- Mix together water, sugar, and rice vinegar add sliced jalapenos and let rest
- To make the salad vinaigrette mix together minced shallots, Meyer lemon juice, champagne vinegar, salt and pepper. Gradually add the olive oil to incorporate the dressing
- In the fryer, toast the buns in a pan till golden. To assemble, Put a nice amount of spicy aioli on the bottom bun. Put the slider on top followed by the cipollini onions and pickled jalapenos
- To assemble the salad. Cut the baby gems and pull apart the leaves. Toss with the vinaigrette add the sliced shallots and grated Parmesan. Serve.