- 4-5 ripe strawberries sliced in half
- 1 tsp honey adjust to taste
- 5-7 mint leaves
- juice of half a lime
- 1 oz strawberry vodka
- seltzer or club soda to taste
- lime strawberries and mint for garnish
- Put the strawberries, mint and honey in the bottom of a cocktail shaker or glass. Muddle well with the bottom of a wooden spoon.
- Add the lime juice, vodka and ice. Shake well in a cocktail shaker.
- Rub a piece of lime along the rim of the serving glass and dip in sugar.
- Put 3 or 4 ice cubes in a glass and pour cocktail over it. If you were using a glass to mix, you will have to strain it. Top with club soda or seltzer.