Wake up and get your day started with a warm, spicy Gingerbread Cappuccino with bold espresso, sweet, frothy milk, and a homemade syrup blend that’ll beat even your favorite Starbucks drink.
- 2 shots of brewed espresso
- 1 cup 1-2% milk
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp cinnamon
1. Add milk to a large mason jar and cover with lid. Shake jar for about one minute until it begins to froth. Remove lid, and place jar in the microwave. Heat milk for 30 seconds and remove.
2. Combine brown sugar, maple syrup, ground ginger, and cinnamon in a liquid measuring cup to make ‘syrup’.
3. Divide espresso into two cappuccino mugs. Add gingerbread ‘syrup’ and stir.
4. Pour in milk, and top with froth.
5. Enjoy sprinkled with extra cinnamon on top!