Step aside boring veggie dips – this roasted red bell pepper aioli is going to rock your tastebuds! This spread is also a delicious addition to your traditional turkey sandwich. Simply grill up some baguette slices, brush them with olive oil, and add a little spread with some feta cheese crumbles! The possibilities are endless with this delicious recipe!
ROASTED RED BELL PEPPER AIOLI
Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 to 6 people
- 6 garlic cloves
- ? cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- Two 15-ounce jars of roasted red bell peppers (about 3 peppers total), removed from oil and chopped
- Finely chop garlic cloves in food processor.
- Gradually blend in oil.
- Add in mayonnaise and blend until smooth.
- Add in chopped bell peppers and pulse until well combined.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper
*This recipe can be made one day in advance if kept covered and chilled.