Just about everything is better air-fried, and ravioli is no exception! Make these for a party or weeknight dinner and they’ll become an instant classic; they’re equally as good for a quick lunch or game day snack.
AIR- FRIED RAVIOLI
- 1 cup Panko (Japanese bread crumbs)
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 eggs, beaten with 2 tablespoons water for egg wash
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 (9-ounce) package refrigerated ravioli
- Cooking spray
- Marinara sauce, for serving
1. In a medium bowl, combine Panko, oregano, basil, salt and pepper. Place egg wash and flour in separate bowls.
2. Dredge each ravioli with flour, then dip it in egg wash and cover thoroughly with Panko mixture.
3. Set air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Working in batches, spray ravioli on all sides with cooking spray. Cook until GB&D (golden brown and delicious), about 5-6 minutes.
4. Repeat with remaining ravioli. Serve with marinara sauce for dipping.