With the start of 2018, many of us are thinking of health and fitness goals. With six of us in our household, we all have different goals and objectives, but ultimately, after the holiday season, the biggest goal is getting healthy, wholesome foods into our daily routine. That and cutting out some of the processed items and junk foods.
Heating up the stir-fry is such a simple go-to dish for our home. We can toss in lots of different, fresh veggies and seasonings to create a nutrient dense dish.
If you’re a pasta lover like me though, it can be hard to stay on track when all you want to eat is pasta. Make all your favorite meals, without the calories, net carbs, fat, gluten and sodium per serving with NOoodle. It’s a guaranteed way to make your fork-twirling fun a little more guilt-free.
• NOoodles, rinsed, cooked and drained
• 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
• 2 Tablespoons Honey
• 4 cloves Garlic, Minced
• 2 Tablespoons Rice Vinegar
• 3 Tablespoons Pure Sesame Oil
• 1/2 teaspoon Seasoned Salt
• 4 Tablespoons Olive Oil
• Shredded Carrots
• Red Pepper
• Cilantro (optional for topping)
1. Whisk all ingredients (except noodles and vegetables) together in a bowl. Taste and adjust ingredients as needed.
2. Follow instructions on NOoodles package. No need to cook!
3. Slice red pepper and cook with shredded carrots in a separate pan.
4. When NOodles are ready, add cooked carrots and red pepper to pan.
5. Pour sauce over warm noodles and toss to coat, heating over low heat for about 2 minutes.
6. Squeeze half of a lime over top.
7. Sprinkle with cilantro and toss.
Serve and enjoy! Yummy!