Who doesn’t love simple breakfast options? One pan and done with this delicious recipe by Curtis Stone! Get your daily dose of protein with this tasty vegetable frittata.
Sheet Pan Frittata
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Make Ahead: Vegetables can be cut up to 1 day ahead, covered separately and refrigerated.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 10 asparagus spears, tough ends trimmed
- 10 oz. sliced bacon, coarsely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded, cut into 1/4-inch-wide strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded, cut into 1/4-inch-wide strips
- 1 large yellow onion, halved, sliced
- 30 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cups heavy cream
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced, divided
- 4 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- Position rack in center of oven and preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly coat a Curtis Stone 18×13-inch Sheet Pan with nonstick spray.
- Cut asparagus tips into 2-inch lengths and cut remaining asparagus stalks on a slight diagonal into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Set aside.
- Heat large skillet over medium heat. Add bacon and cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 to 12 minutes, or until crisp. Using slotted spoon, transfer bacon to plate lined with paper towels and pour off all but 3 tbs. bacon drippings.
- Add peppers and onions to skillet and cook 7 minutes, or until tender. Add asparagus tips and slices and cook 2 minutes, or until vegetables are tender and beginning to brown. Spread vegetables onto second Curtis Stone Sheet Pan to cool quickly.
- In large bowl, whisk eggs, cream, 1 tbs. salt and 1/2 tsp. pepper. Stir in cooled vegetables, half of bacon, and half of green onions. Pour mixture into prepared sheet pan and sprinkle with cheese.
- Carefully move pan to oven and bake frittata 20 to 25 minutes, or until puffed and golden around edges and center jiggles just slightly when pan is gently shaken. Remove frittata from heat and let sit 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining bacon and green onions and serve.