Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Make-Ahead: Dressing can be made up to 2 days ahead, covered and refrigerated.
6 chicken thighs (about 7 oz. each)
1 tbs. olive oil
1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles (about 1 3/4 oz.)
1/4 cup buttermilk
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup sour cream
1 tbs. fresh lemon juice
1/4 cup Frank’s hot sauce
2 tbs. melted butter
1 head iceberg lettuce, cut into 4 slabs
2 celery stalks, thinly sliced
2 radishes, thinly sliced
- Place Airfry/Steam Plate inside Frying Basket of Curtis Stone Airfryer Steamer. Coat chicken with oil and season with salt and pepper. Place chicken, skin side up, on plate.
- Select Chicken Preset and cook chicken at 400°F for 25 to 30 minutes, or until skin is crisp and chicken is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, whisk blue cheese, buttermilk, mayonnaise, sour cream and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- In large bowl, whisk hot sauce and butter. Add hot cooked chicken and toss to coat.
- Divide iceberg slabs among 4 plates and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Spoon blue cheese dressing over iceberg. Top with celery, radishes and chicken pieces and serve.