Hosting gatherings is one of my favorite things to do, but decorating a stylish spread for my guests to enjoy might just top the list of favorites when it comes to entertaining. With the season of love and all things Valentine’s Day upon us, it’s time to start prepping for themed celebrations with our favorite people.
Brunch is always a wise idea, so I combined a meal many preference with a celebration the ladies truly enjoy to create a Galentine’s Day brunch party like no other.
Want to create a stylish Galentine’s Day brunch spread for your besties? Below you’ll find food and décor details to assist you in creating a display that’s sure to impress guests. From lighting to Galentine’s Day treats, I have you covered!
1. Mini pancakes served on a wooden serving tray with a bunting banner and the perfect drizzle of syrup.
2. Sparkling sip of choice served in fancy stemware, because it’s a ladies brunch after all.
3. Toffee – this is seriously the best toffee we have ever had and we couldn’t stop eating it.
4. Donuts served on a cake stand with a bunting banner, because this is how donuts were intended to be served. Other mini treats on the place settings are always welcome
1. Eucalyptus tied together to create a table runner with pink fabric tassels attached. Subtle lights help to accent the table, eucalyptus table runner and overall setting.
2. A personalized place setting and mini flower arrangements add pops of color, and allow the eucalyptus runner to steal the majority of attention.
The perfect combination of brunch, sweet treats and bold décor assembled together to create a stylish spread for your best gals to partake in this Galentine’s. Who’s ready to have the ladies over and celebrate in style?
Photography: Rachel V Photography
Custom Cookies: Merci Bakery
Custom Pinatas: Katie Franklin
Stylists: Melissa Creates & Within the Grove