Hello crafty friends!
I hope you’re enjoying these long, summer days as much as I am! It’s July and you know what that means, Birthday Month for HSN! Now who doesn’t love a good celebration? July is such an exciting month full of barbecues, fireworks, summer fun and of course an entire month-long HSN celebration! To say Happy Birthday, I made this gorgeous card and you can too!
Your friends and family will love that you took time to create a unique and special card for them. This pretty card can be given to anyone for a wide variety of occasions just by changing the sentiment. Say thank you, congratulations or even hello by adding a sticker from your craft cabinet. I know that I will be making a lot of Birthday cards from now until August as I have many Leo friends!
Can you hear the compliments already? You’re going to impress everyone with your paper crafting skills and incredible craftiness!
1, Gold & White Cardstock Paper
1, Blue Cardstock Paper
1, Yellow Stripe Text Paper
2 Gold Foil Ribbon Embellishments
Anna Griffin® Cuttlebug™ Machine with A & B Adapter Plates (5.875” x 7.75”)
Anna Griffin® Cuttlebug™ Ornate Frame Cutting Dies – 1 Frame Die
Anna Griffin® Craft Essential Tool Set – Paper Trimmer, Craft Knife, Ruler, Cutting Mat, and Scoring Tool
Anna Griffin® Paper Tricks Emboss Folders – Pleated Rosette Small folder
Anna Griffin® Fantastic Flips Kit – 1 Sentiment Sticker
- Using the paper trimmer, cut1, 7” x 10” sheet from the 12”x12” gold and white cardstock.
- Score the center for a 5”x7” folded card
- Using the ruler and craft knife, cut 1, 1.75” x 12” strip from the yellow stripe text paper.
- Using the paper trimmer, cut 1, 5”x7” sheet from the 12”x12” blue cardstock paper.
- With the Cuttlebug, cut and emboss the 5”x7” blue cardstock using the Frame die.
- Adhere the blue frame die cut to the center of the gold and white folded card base.
- With the Cuttlebug, emboss the 1.75” x 12” yellow stripe strip using the Pleated Rosette Small folder
- Fold the pleated strip in accordion style and adhere ends together to form a pleated rosette.
- Adhere on the center of the blue frame die cut.
- Embellish card with 2 gold foil ribbons and sentiment sticker.