This Valentine’s Day host a girls-only brunch complete with a stylish custom place setting, because nothing beats a personalized place setting. Creating a personalized table setting doesn’t need to be an elaborate task, it should be fun for the hostess and the guests. This pink and gold setting is sure to impress guests and the personalized place marker doubles as a gift!
When styling each place setting don’t be afraid to continue to add and add. Aside from a basic plate and napkin consider adding flowers, floral fillers, décor under the plate, décor above the plate and a special sweet treat such as a mini cupcake or macaron on top of the plate. Gold silverware is the perfect option for Valentine’s and Galentine’s Day celebrations, as it’s a great compliment to pink and red tones. You simply can’t go wrong with selecting pink and gold décor when it comes to entertaining your best gals.
Ready to create and style a personalized Galentine’s Day party place setting?
- Pom Pom Kit
- Mini bunting banner or banner of choice
- Gold Marker
- Dinner Plates
- Fresh Flowers – roses are a great option
- Cloth Napkins
- Macarons or other mini treats
1. Open the pom pom kit and unfold a section of the precut scalloped tissue paper. Cut the section in half and you now have a set of dinner plate sized scalloped place setting accent decor. Place the tissue paper accent under the dinner plate.
2. Create or purchase a mini bunting banner. Trim the banner down to fit the scalloped place setting accent.
3. Using a gold marker write each guests first initial on a piece of the banner to create a personalized place setting. Be sure the guests take home their custom initial mini banner when the Galentine’s celebration is over.
Photography: Rachel V Photography
Custom Cookies: Merci Bakery
Custom Pinatas: Katie Franklin
Stylists: Melissa Creates & Within the Grove