Maker Floral Kraft Box
Time to Make: 30 min
Finished Size: 3 ½”x 3 ½”x 2 ½ ” box
- Cricut Maker machine
- Cricut Design Space software
- 12” x 12” Standard Grip or Light Grip Cricut cutting mat
- Cricut Tools Scoring Stylus
- Anna Griffin Deluxe Paper, Rose Medley – pink floral, striped floral
- 2, 12”x 12” Black kraft boards
- Butterfly embellishment
- Pink and black ribbon
- Hot glue adhesive
- Tape runner
Using your Cricut Design Space software and Cricut Maker machine, follow the on-screen instructions to cut each layer from cardstock paper and kraft boards.
- Lay the base of the box as it appears in the Design SpaceÔ
- Fold the left and right panels up, and fold their side tabs so they rest along the top and bottom score lines of the center square.
- Fold the top and bottom panels up and over the side’s tabs. The top and bottom panel’s tabs will fold back along the side panels to provide support.
- Fold the side panel along the score lines and secure in to place.
- Repeat steps 1-4 to assemble the top of the box.
- Using a tape runner, attach each of the pink floral rectangles to the base of the box.
- Adhere the 4 striped floral rectangles and the striped floral square to the top of the box with a tape runner.
- Tie the black ribbon around the box and adhere it to the bottom of the box with hot glue. Repeat with the pink ribbon.
- Tie a bow with the black ribbon and attach it to the top of the box with hot glue adhesive.
- Adhere the butterfly embellishment on top of the bow using hot glue adhesive.