Celebrate the season with this quick and easy bunny bookmark – this would be a great kids craft on Easter morning!
- Cut a piece of white cardstock in to a square. Any size is fine – the large bunny is from a 6×6 square and the smaller bunny is from a 5×5 square. Cut a smaller piece of white cardstock and a small piece of pink cardstock and set them aside.
2. Unfold the sides, then fold just the “front” sheet of paper so the tip touches the bottom of the triangle.
3. Select one side and “tuck it in” to the triangle, making a pocket. Repeat with the other side. Set aside.
4. Select one side and “tuck it in” to the triangle, making a pocket. Repeat with the other side. Set aside.
5. Fold pink cardstock and use scissors to cut inside of ears.
6. Run both pieces of cardstock through the Xyron Sticker Maker.
7. Fold white cardstock.
8. Place one of the pink shapes on to the white cardstock and use scissors to cut ear shape.
9. Adhere second pink shape to second white shape.
10. Use Xyron Mega Runner to put adhesive on the bottom front of each ear.
11. Attach to the inside of the triangle.
12. Use a pink pen (or a heart sticker!) to create nose.
13. Use a black pen to create eyes.