French Fan Dies
Finished Size: 5×7 card
- Anna Griffin Gold/Ivory Cricut Cuttlebug Version 3
- Anna Griffin Cuttlebug French Fan Dies
- Anna Griffin Tool ‘n One
- Pink pattern 5×7 card base
- 1, 5”x 7” pink metallic cardstock
- 1, 2”x 2” ivory metallic cardstock
- 1, 1/8”x 2” satin ribbon
- Rose embellishments
- Gold foil flourish embellishments
- Adhesive (glue)
- Foam squares
- Die cut and emboss the large fan die and tassel from the pink metallic cardstock.
- Die cut the frog clasp embellishment from the ivory metallic cardstock.
- Using scissors, fussy cut each of the five sections of the fan.
- Attach the fan sections, slightly overlapping with foam adhesive.
- Run the ribbon through the hole in the fan and the tassel. Give about an inch of space in between and attach to the back with glue.
- Adhere the frog clasp embellishment over the ribbon.
- Attach the gold foil embellishment, rose embellishments and sentiment embellishment.