With the holidays comes laughter, stress and happiness all at once. Whether you’re planning out the Christmas dinner for your entire family or trying to navigate the crowds while shopping for gifts, you and your family are sure to experience these 10 feelings during the most wonderful time of the year. Who else can relate?
1. When you finish your Christmas shopping ahead of schedule:
2. When you find out you DON’T have to host Christmas dinner this year:
3. When you find out you DO have to host Christmas dinner this year:
4. When you’ve had enough of the long checkout lines at the department store:
5. When you find out “that one cousin” is coming to Christmas dinner:
6. When your guests are arriving within the hour and there’s still so much to do:
7. When you find out the work Christmas party is cocktail attire instead of casual:
8. When your kids ate too much cookie dough while baking:
9. When the Grinch’s heart grows three sizes:
10. When the holidays are over and you have to go back to work:
Happy Holidays, everyone!