Hi ladies, sharing with you my fall lust list below. Fall for fine jewelry and tune in to HSN on September 11th at 2:00am & 3:00am and September 12th from 6:00 – 9:00pm.
1. Dark-red nail polish instantly signals September, and looks so good with Rarities’ rhodium accented sterling silver and gem disco ball rings (I am stacking two together). The earrings were a favorite at this year’s television awards in Hollywood. To really play up the dark red nails, I am wearing this ruby and gold vermeil necklace with the wood and diamond cross enhancer. The whole look is so rock-and-roll and red carpet!
2. Anything in faux fur framing my face makes me feel super glamorous, especially with a pair of sparkling classic pear-shaped drop earrings and the most classic modern three stone ring set in fall’s newest hue; rose gold. Shop more: Carol Brodie earrings
3. Retro chic is all the rage, and I am coveting a vintage top-handle leather purse (from my mom’s collection) to wear with my super-chic cream colored freshwater pearls. I will wear the glitter zircon disco ball clasp on my collarbone to evoke a 50’s authentic look. I am also eyeing a long strand of my grandmother’s pearls to layer around this stunning necklace. I have not taken this off since I got it. I have worn it with two dozen different outfits and it always takes center stage. Shop more: Carol Brodie necklaces
4. This season, animal prints signal the trend setting styles. I am coveting a leopard print trench coat to wear with my blue-and-white diamond zebra band ring.
5. The suit is back, but this season the shape is thoroughly modern. I am looking for an unstructured long wool blazer and pants to provide the perfect backdrop for my new twin ring. I saw this style in Italy and had to bring it to you – asap! This is really a showstopper! No other jewels required – this one says it all!
6. Army chic looks so great this season. I have already splurged on a green army coat with leather sleeves. I will wear it with jeans by day and with black leggings at night. The green tsavorite and diamond evil-eye necklace is a perfect way to celebrate “army green” and brighten up the look. If you love malachite as much as I do, the malachite ring and stiletto earrings are a MUST-HAVE!
7. Mix-and-match florals, animal prints and painterly patterns call for simple jewels that add sparkle, but do not distract. My choice is this super glam vintage-inspired cocktail ring. I saw the original 1940’s ring in Tucson at the gem show last year and had it re-made for Rarities. It is perfectly in proportion, and the color of the london blue topaz is as vivid as the Caribbean Sea. Shop more: Carol Brodie rings
Tell me about your lust list for September. I always love to hear from you!
More from Carol Brodie on hsn.com: