Hi HSN community!
I’m so happy to be sharing my style and life with you in a new way so we can continue the fun off-air. For 2010 I’ve had such a good time designing for you and want to share my favorites of the month:
THE RYE BOOT: I wear this constantly. It’s such a great boot that always pulls together an outfit. You can tuck anything into them. » Shop more Libby Edelman shoes and accessories
THE MULTICHAIN NECKLACE: I actually bought this as a gift for a friend – every woman should own something simple and chic like this to brighten up an LBD or jeans and a tee. » Shop more Libby Edelman jewelry
THE VELVET JACKET WITH CHIFFON TRIM: SO glad that they had one left in my size on hsn.com! I bought it in the deep blue to bring out the color of my eyes. It really popped when I was on HSN recently.
THE BRACELET WATCH: How groovy does this look stacked with other bracelets? Mix your metals for the most on-trend look.
THE SWEATER CARDIGAN: Perfect little cardigan no matter what the weather. The fur collar is removable for absolute versatility in any outfit.
I also keep a “hot list” each month – items and thoughts I want to share with my friends including you.
- Drink hot toddies.
- Purchase live garlands for the house for festive holiday decor – and a great smell.
- Take your kids ice skating.
- Don’t forget to buy something for yourself as we often forget ourselves this time of year!
- Try a faux fur stole instead of a scarf to mix it up a little.
- Wear dark floral prints with lurex for a new twist on holiday sparkle.
- Try Essie nail polish in smoky hot– the perfect color to wear while wrapping presents. http://www.essieshop.com/index.php?cPath=104
- Remember to take the time for yourself – indulge!