Summer is a time of family gatherings, parties, parades, and barbecues. Why not put together a thoughtful Thank You gift for your host or hostess featuring their favorite hobby? Use the Nifty Gifties Tie It On kit to include a coordinating gift card or note to personalize the gift even more. Just think of the possibilities! Fill a cute basket with colorful yarn for a friend who likes to crochet along with a gift card to their local craft store. Fill a tool box with tools for dad on Father’s Day along with a gift card to his favorite home store. Or include a bunch of gardening tools in a fun container with a gift card to the local nursery like we have done below.
Materials you’ll need for this project:
- Inspired Inc. Nifty Gifties Tie It On Kit
- Pot or Container
- Plant, flower, or a couple of floral leaf sprays
- Seed packets
- Gift bag shred
- Gardening tools (we included a pair of gardening gloves, a spade, a hand rake, garden shears, and a knee pad)
1. Gather your supplies. First, tie a gift card pocket to the container using the ribbon included in the Nifty Gifties Tie It On kit. It is much easier to tie this onto the container before you start filling it with all of your items.
2. Add the gift shred to the inside of your container, packing it firmly so that it will hold up the garden tools you will be inserting later.
3. Add your plant, flower, or floral sprays to the back of the pot.
4. Gather the other items you will be adding to your pot. We used a pair of gardening gloves, a spade, a hand rake, and garden shears.
5. Arrange the items in the pot, tucking them into the gift shred. Place taller items in the back and shorter items in the front.
6. Add a few seed packets, a gift card, coupons, and a handwritten note to the Nifty Gifties pocket on the front of the container. You now have an adorable gift to drop by to a friend!
Nifty Gifties are the perfect item to have on hand for every gift occasion. They are even more fun when you tie them on to a fun gift personalized for your recipient.
Who is next on your gift-giving list?