Makes: 4 waffles
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes per waffle
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
4 tsp. finely chopped chives
4 tsp. finely chopped dill
4 tsp. fresh lemon juice
Nonstick cooking spray
Savory Classic Waffle Batter, see recipe
1/4 cup everything bagel spice mix
Accompaniments: Smoked salmon, sliced cucumbers, sliced red onions, sliced tomatoes, and capers
- Preheat oven to 200°F. Place wire rack over large sheet pan and place pan in oven.
- Preheat Curtis Stone Stuffed Waffle Maker for 3 minutes, or until green ready light turns on.
- In medium bowl stir cream cheese, chives, dill, and lemon juice until combined.
- Lightly spray lower and upper plates with cooking spray. Pour 1/2 cup batter into lower plate. Top with 1/4 cup cream cheese mixture then another 1/3 cup batter. Sprinkle 1 tbs. spice mix over batter.
- Close lid and cook waffle for 8 minutes, or until golden. Carefully remove waffle and transfer to oven to keep warm while preparing more waffles.
- Serve waffles with smoked salmon, cucumbers, red onions, tomatoes, and capers.