Looking for a Big Game snack with big taste? Try this easy-to-make guacamole recipe from Curtis Stone!
- 3 ripe avocados, pitted, peeled, and cut into medium dice
- 1 tomato, seeded and finely diced
- 1/2 cup finely diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 jalapeño chile, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Corn tortilla chips
- 1. Gently fold the avocados, tomato, onion, cilantro, lime juice, jalapeño chile, garlic, and cumin in a large bowl.
- 2. Season to taste with salt and serve with corn chips.
Want to check out more recipes? See all of Curtis’ favorites on HSN’s Recipes