Ready to try a new turkey recipe this Thanksgiving that will have you thankful for how easy it is to prep? Char-Broil’s Cajun-style turkey recipe is heavy-handed on zesty, savory flavor but hands-off when it comes to the work load. Just pop your bird in the Char-Broil Big Easy 3-in-1 cooker for the perfectly roasted Thanksgiving turkey dinner.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 2 hours
Total Time: 2 hours, 10 minutes
- 12 pound turkey
- Coarse salt
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- Fresh cracked white pepper
- Your favorite Cajun seasoning
- Garlic infused olive oil (optional)
- Coat both sides of the turkey with salt, pepper, and Cajun seasoning and put it in the Big Easy basket.
- Set Big Easy to high and place the turkey inside.
- Roast in the Big Easy for 10 minutes per pound.
- Once the turkey gets to 160 degrees internal temperature remove from the heat and allow to rest for at least 10 minutes before slicing.
- To kick it up even more, inject the breasts with Cajun seasoning or marinade.
What sides will you serve with this cajun turkey recipe?