HSN is celebrating Callie Northagen’s 15th anniversary as a host, but there are still things you may not know about her. We sat down with Callie to learn about some of her favorite products and her time leading up to becoming an HSN host!
1. I grew up in Walhalla, ND. This was me trying to being fashionable in front of my first boyfriend. Check out the go-go boots!
2. My grandparents (Hannah and Clifford) were married for 65 years!
3. I have three pets..
This is Oliver (the alpha cat).
And then there’s Lucy (we found her at the rescue)
This is Jolene (the unexpected third!)
4. My favorite colors are orange and yellow.
5. My personal goal is to grow up to be just like my Gramma Hannah.
6. Me and my big brother Lonny. I wanted to be everything he said he wanted to be – he was my hero.
7. My brother Darrin is my best friend.
8. I love nature.
My favorite place on earth……nature. I am a total tomboy.
Did I mention that I love nature? Another hike….this one in Tahoe.
9. I believe in miracles!
10. I have hosted at least a dozen live concert events for HSN…..Natalie Cole, James Taylor, Rod Stewart, Lionel Richie, Earth Wind & Fire, Randy Travis and Michael Bolton are just the start.
Here’s a live concert moment in Vegas.
11. My mom (with Tristan) was the best mom that ever lived. Look how happy she made Tristan!
12. I spend every summer vacation with my family
13. Here’s a shocker…I am very proud of my son, Tristan. Here he is working with Ben Vereen.
14. I love the frosting on the cake!
15. Butterflies are the most important symbol in my family……a sign of hope and peace.