Treat mom to Berry Croissant Casserole – easy and delicious, and the perfect breakfast treat to enjoy on Mother’s Day!
This Berry Croissant Bake is simple to make, using buttery croissants, a cream cheese mixture, and your favorite berries. For this recipe, we’re using fresh blueberries, and raspberries, since they’re currently in season, but be sure to use whatever berries are mom’s favorite!
This breakfast baked casserole is tasty on it’s own, or with a cup of warm coffee (because how often does she really get to sit down and enjoy a warm cup of coffee in one sitting?). But why not treat mom to her own MOM-osa bar?! This mimosa bar is great with champagne or prosecco.
What I love most about a good mimosa bar, is that it can be customized to your liking with bubbly, juices, and fresh fruit – the sipping possibilities are endless!
To make the perfect mimosa bar for mom, display her favorite juices, bubbly, and fruit in pretty bowls and carafes. Set out on a tray, and let mom customize her drink. Add equal parts juice with bubbly to a champagne glass, and top with berries, or any other fruit – that’s the fun in a custom Momosa Bar – cheers!
Berry Croissant Breakfast Bake
- 4 large croissants,cut up
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- ½ cup fresh raspberries
- 12- ounces cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¾ cup milk
- powdered sugar, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add croissant pieces to a baking dish.
- Mix in blueberries and raspberries.
- To a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, eggs and vanilla in medium bowl. Once well mixed, gradually add milk, until well blended.
- Pour mixture evenly over croissant and berry mix. Let stand for 20 minutes to soak into croissant.
- Bake for 30-33 minutes, or until center is golden.
- Sprinkle powdered sugar before serving, if desired.