Easy to make, light and refreshing, this Blueberry Lemon Smoothie Bowl with customizable toppings, is a healthy way to turn a smoothie into a full meal!
Hopefully by now you’re getting into the groove of the new year. One of the best ways to start your day on the right foot is with an antioxidant rich smoothie. By adding a scoop of protein powder and Greek yogurt (feel free to make your own Greek yogurt at home), we’re upping the protein – which helps to keep you fuller longer!
Blueberry Lemon Protein Smoothie Bowl
- 1/2 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup almond milk (or any milk of your choice)
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt (store bought, or homemade)
- 1 scoop protein powder
- 1 tbsp lemon juice, fresh squeezed
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- Suggested toppings: chia seeds, almond slivers, dried coconut, fresh fruit, granola
1. With a blender, add all ingredients. Blend for 2-3 minutes, until mixed well.
2. Transfer smoothie into a bowl, and add desired toppings. Enjoy!