Just when you thought that you had reached the end of the pumpkin recipe road… We’ve got a fresh spin on the classic smoothie bowl for you to enjoy this fall! It’s a perfect treat to start the day, gobble up after a workout, or make with your friends on the weekend! Did we mention that it’s healthy, too? Pull out that pumpkin and get to cooking!
PUMPKIN PIE SPICED SMOOTHIE BOWLS
Yield: 1 Bowl
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt (make your own with this DASH Greek Yogurt Maker!)
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup milk (any milk is fine: cow, almond, cashew, etc)
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2/3 cup canned pumpkin puree
- Suggested toppings: chia seeds, almond slivers, dried coconut, granola, cinnamon
- To a blender, add all ingredients. Blend for 2-3 minutes, until mixed well.
- Transfer smoothie into a bowl, and add desired toppings. Enjoy!