Grilling season is upon us, friends! Nothing could be better than a go-to chicken recipe you can rely on all season long.
Insanely flavorful, these Honey and Beer Glazed BBQ Chicken Skewers are easy to make, and are perfect for the grill! Let marinate overnight for a sweet and savory taste.
If you’ve never cooked with beer, you are missing out. Beer is a great way to tenderize meat, without drying it out. Combine with honey, soy sauce, garlic and parsley; and everyone will want to come to your house when it’s BBQ time!
Honey and Beer Glazed BBQ Chicken Skewers
Makes 6 skewers
- 3/4 cup beer of choice
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 lbs chicken breast, cut into small cubes
- parsley, for garnish
- In a medium bowl whisk together all marinade ingredients. Add cubed chicken, and marinade to a gallon sized resealable bag. Make sure chicken is evenly coated. Allow to marinate 2 hours to 10 hours.
- When ready to cook, heat grill to manufacturer’s directions,
- Thread chicken onto skewers, about 7-10 pieces per skewer.
- Place chicken skewers on grill and turn every few minutes, until chicken is cooked through, and no pink remains. Remove from grill.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve.