Looking for something simple to satisfy that sweet tooth? Whip up a batch of these four-ingredient candy cane cookies! They’re perfect to make with the kids in the kitchen, and are an adorable addition to the dessert table wherever you are!
FOUR-INGREDIENT CANDY CANE COOKIES
- 1 box devil’s food cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup oil (olive or vegetable)
- 30 candy cane kisses (unwrapped)
1. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. To a bowl, combine cake mix, eggs, and oil, until smooth.
3. Roll dough into 1-inch balls, and place on baking sheet; 2 inches apart.
4. Bake 6-8 minutes. Remove from oven, and let cool for 2 minutes. Transfer to cooling rack, let cool for 2 minutes and then gently press an unwrapped candy into each cookie.