Start your morning on a sweet note with a Birthday Cake Frappuccino! No need to visit your local coffee shop, when you can make this cold, and sweet treat at home.
All you need to make a cold, creamy, and tasty frapp at home, are ingredients you most likely already have in your kitchen; a good blender helps too.
I make my Birthday Cake Frappuccino in this blender. If you don’t have extra time in the morning, you can quickly make and sip on the go, with little effort. Though, if time permits, a fun coffee mug is the best way to enjoy your frappucino!
To achieve a cake-like taste, blending vanilla and almond extracts is a must.
The recipe below includes a how-to for making your own whipped cream, but feel free to use store-bought – I won’t tell!
Birthday Cake Frappuccino
(serves 1 large, or 2 small servings)
- 1 cup milk (2% or whole suggested)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 3 tbsp powdered sugar
- 10-12 ice cubes
- 2 tbsp rainbow sprinkles, plus more for garnish
Raspberry Whipped Cream
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp raspberry extract
- Red or pink food coloring (optional)
- Blend all of the ingredients (except sprinkles) together in a blender until smooth and thickened. Gently fold in 2 tbsp of sprinkles with a spoon.
- To make the whipped cream: Using a hand mixer, mix cream and raspberry extract in a bowl until stiff peaks form; about 3-4 minutes. Mix in food coloring, if desired.
- Top frappuccino with whipped cream and additional sprinkles.