This No-Bake Berry Icebox Cake is the perfect easy red, white & blue summer dessert! It’s made with fresh, summertime berries, a thick and creamy frosting, and my favorite part: No oven required!
Layered with berries, and a cream cheese/pudding frosting, you’ll savor summer with every single bite of this icebox cake.
This cake takes no time at all to assemble – the hardest part will be waiting for the graham cracker layers to soften, so that you can dig right on in! Serve with a cold glass of milk, and enjoy the last bits of summer, while you can.
Berry Icebox Cake
- 15-ounce box graham crackers
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 2 (3.4 – ounce) packages instant pudding (vanilla)
- 2-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 ½ cup whipped cream (store bought or homemade)
- 3 cups fresh strawberries, sliced in half
- 1-1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 oz white chocolate chips, for melting
- To a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and milk, using a hand mixer, until well blended and smooth. Whisk in pudding mixes.
- Gently stir in 1 cup whipped cream.
- Spread ½ cup of whipped cream to the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish, coat the bottom for layer of graham crackers.
- Layer approx 5 graham crackers across the center of the pan, then 2 more, breaking them as needed to fit around the top and bottom edges.This will create the first layer.
- Spread a layer of pudding mixture over graham crackers, and top with a layer of blueberries and sliced strawberries.
- Place graham crackers on top of berries, then pudding mixture, then layer of berries again.
- Repeat the graham-pudding-berries layers 1 more time, for a total of 3 times. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight until the graham crackers have softened completely.
- When ready to serve, melt white chocolate chips in a double boiler, or microwave (as directed on package), and drizzle over dessert.