Happy Sangria Day! Celebrate today, and all season long, with a tasty glass of Winter White Sangria. Sangria is one of the easiest cocktails to make, and today’s festive sangria is made with winter’s favorite fruits, a chilled bottle of Pinot Grigio, and a bit of vodka – to keep you warm, of course. Cheers!
WINTER WHITE SANGRIA
- One bottle white wine (Pinot Grigio suggested)
- 1/2 cup vodka
- 1 cup carbonated water
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 5-ounce can diced pears in syrup
- 1/2 cup cranberries
- one McIntosh apple, diced
- cinnamon sticks, to garnish
1. To a pitcher add wine, vodka, carbonated water, pears in syrup and honey. Mix well. Add cranberries, and diced apples.
2. Served chilled in your favorite wine glass and garnish with fresh cinnamon sticks, and extra cranberries, if desired.
Do you enjoy red or white sangria more?