If you’re looking for a sweet dish to bring to a party this weekend, or if leftover candy after trick or treating is calling your name, this Halloween Candy Bark is the perfect treat for kids of all ages!
Halloween Candy Bark is simple to make, and requires no baking (though you’ll want a baking sheet to prepare this bark). Use whatever candy or other Halloween-esque goodies you already have on hand. The only ingredient you’ll need to buy are chocolate chips as the base of your bark. Unless you have leftover candy melts after making a batch of Pumpkin Spiced Cake Pops, as those will work as well.
- 3 cups bittersweet chocolate chips, or chocolate candy melts
- 2 cups assorted candy, cookies, etc. Chopped into bite-sized pieces
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt the chocolate chips or candy melts in a double boiler, on stove-top. Stir frequently.
- Pour the melted chocolate onto the parchment paper, and using a spatula, spread it into an even layer about. Sprinkle chopped candy on top of melted chocolate.
- Place the baking sheet in your refrigerator to set, and chill for 45-60 minutes, until chocolate hardens.
- Remove the bark from the refrigerator and transfer to a cutting board. Cut the bark into pieces. Serve immediately or store in an air-tight container until ready to enjoy.
What is your go-to candy this time of year?