There is so much to be thankful for this time of year, and leftovers from your Thanksgiving feast are no exception. If you’re looking for a new way to spice up your turkey leftovers, adding them to a pizza is the way to go. Kicked up a notch, with a pinch (or two) of Montana Mex Sweet Salt, your holiday leftovers will be anything but boring!
This pizza recipe calls for ingredients most commonly found on your Thanksgiving menu, but please feel free to improvise with the extras. As long as you have leftover cranberry sauce, and ½ cup of turkey, your pizza will be insanely delicious!
1 pizza shell of choice
½ cup leftover cranberry sauce
4 oz mozzarella, shredded (or other white shredded cheese)
½ cup leftover Thanksgiving turkey
4 oz brie cheese, torn into small pieces
2 Tbsp. fresh sage
Montana Mex Sweet Salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F and grab your favorite pizza pan.
- To pizza shell, spread ½ cup of cranberry sauce, 4 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese, and turkey.
- Bake in oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove pizza from oven, and add brie cheese, sage, and Montana Mex Sweet Salt.
- Bake an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and allow to cool slightly before slicing.
What’s your favorite way to rework all those delicious Thanksgiving leftovers?