OK chocolate fans, look no further. This is a cookie with intense chocolate flavor – it’s loaded with dark chocolate, milk chocolate and white chocolate! It’s a sure winner in any Christmas cookie assortment, but we love it all year long.
Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/3 cup (70 g) room temperature salted butter
- ¾ cup (100 g) brown sugar
- ¼ cup (45 g) sugar
- ¾ cup (120 g) flour
- ½ cup (40 g) cacao
- 1 tsp (5 g) baking soda
- ¼ tsp (2 g) salt
- 1 (55 g) egg
- ¾ cup (100 g) dark chocolate, 55 %
- ¼ cup (50 g) milk chocolate
- 1/3 cup (50 g) white chocolate
¾ cup (100 g) dark chocolate, 55 %
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, convection function. Beat the butter, brown sugar, and sugar in a bowl until fluffy. Mix the dry ingredients in another bowl. Stir the egg into the butter mixture. Add the dry ingredients and work into a dough. Roughly chop all the chocolate and work it into the dough. If the dough feels sticky: wrap it in plastic and let it stand in the fridge for about 20 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 15 pieces, roll the pieces into balls, and place them sparsely on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Flatten the balls slightly and bake them in the oven for about 10 minutes. Let the cookies cool slightly and then move them to a rack to cool completely. Chop the chocolate for the garnish. Melt gently over a warm water bath or in the microwave. Drizzle chocolate on each cookie and let it set. Store in a dry place.
Are you hungry yet? :robotwink: