Say goodbye to boring meals that lack flavor and savour and say hello to this electric skillet recipe from Dash Kitchen. Spaghetti and meatballs are a signature Italian dish that every eater is sure to enjoy, and now this dinner recipe can be even easier to make. Using the DASH 14″ Extra-Large TruGlide Nonstick Rapid Skillet with Wire Rack and Glass Lid you can whip up this meatballs recipe in under 30 minutes and use the stylish skillet as a serving platter. Add this dinner idea to your regular rotation, mixing up different variations like meatballs sliders, italian wedding soup with meatballs, or meatball pizza!
Time: 25 minutes
- 3 lb. ground beef (15-20% fat)
- 3 eggs
- 3-5 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 loose cup Italian parsley, stems removed and chopped
- 1 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/4 cups Italian style breadcrumbs
- 1/4 tsp coarse black pepper
- 3/4 cup grated romano cheese
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Beat the eggs in a bowl. Add garlic, parsley, salt and pepper and mix until well-combined.
- Pour mixture into a large bowl with the ground beef. Add cheese and breadcrumbs. Mix all ingredients together.
- Roll into balls that are about 1 3/4 inches in diameter.
- Cook meatballs in the skillet, flipping them occasionally so that all sides are lightly browned.
- Use tongs or a slotted spoon to remove the meatballs and drain them on a plate covered with paper towels.
- Serve with homemade tomato sauce and your favorite pasta.
Add some delicious sizzle to your dinners with the DASH 14″ Extra-Large TruGlide Nonstick Rapid Skillet. It can help you get a perfect saute on vegetables and cutlets, and is also convenient for braising, simmering, stir-frying and searing.
What special ingredient do you add for making the best meatballs?