Whether you’re more excited for the actual Super Bowl game, the commercials and entertainment, or all the tasty football food for Sunday, these 3-Ingredient, Chili-Lime Wings allow you to spend less time in the kitchen, and more time enjoying the game itself.If championship rings were given out for game day grub, we’d all win a ring with a batch of Chili-Lime Wings!
- 1 pkg chicken wings, split and tips discarded (approx 20-24 wings)
- 1 heaping tbsp. chili salt (Montana Mex suggested)
- Juice from 1 lime, plus additional for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- To a bowl, add chicken wings, and heaping tablespoon of chili salt seasoning. Toss chicken wings in spice mixture to evenly coat.
- Line wings on a foil-covered baking sheet, or broiler pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Flip wings on pan, and cook an additional 20-30 minutes, until wings are crispy.
What are you looking forward to most for the Big Game?