Update Your Look for Fall with Exquisite Fine Jewelry from Carol Brodie
Hi ladies, sharing with you my fall lust list below. Fall for fine jewelry and tune in to HSN on September 11th at 2:00am & 3:00am and September 12th from 6:00 – 9:00pm.
1. Dark-red nail polish instantly signals September, and looks so good with Rarities’ rhodium accented sterling silver and gem disco ball rings (I am stacking two together). The earrings were a favorite at this year’s television awards in Hollywood. To really play up the dark red nails, I am wearing this ruby and gold vermeil necklace with the wood and diamond cross enhancer. The whole look is so rock-and-roll and red carpet!
2. Anything in faux fur framing my face makes me feel super glamorous, especially with a pair of sparkling classic pear-shaped drop earrings and the most classic modern three stone ring set in fall’s newest hue; rose gold. Shop more: Carol Brodie earrings
3. Retro chic is all the rage, and I am coveting a vintage top-handle leather purse (from my mom’s collection) to wear with my super-chic cream colored freshwater pearls. I will wear the glitter zircon disco ball clasp on my collarbone to evoke a 50’s authentic look. I am also eyeing a long strand of my grandmother’s pearls to layer around this stunning necklace. I have not taken this off since I got it. I have worn it with two dozen different outfits and it always takes center stage. Shop more: Carol Brodie necklaces
4. This season, animal prints signal the trend setting styles. I am coveting a leopard print trench coat to wear with my blue-and-white diamond zebra band ring.
5. The suit is back, but this season the shape is thoroughly modern. I am looking for an unstructured long wool blazer and pants to provide the perfect backdrop for my new twin ring. I saw this style in Italy and had to bring it to you – asap! This is really a showstopper! No other jewels required – this one says it all!
6. Army chic looks so great this season. I have already splurged on a green army coat with leather sleeves. I will wear it with jeans by day and with black leggings at night. The green tsavorite and diamond evil-eye necklace is a perfect way to celebrate “army green” and brighten up the look. If you love malachite as much as I do, the malachite ring and stiletto earrings are a MUST-HAVE!
7. Mix-and-match florals, animal prints and painterly patterns call for simple jewels that add sparkle, but do not distract. My choice is this super glam vintage-inspired cocktail ring. I saw the original 1940’s ring in Tucson at the gem show last year and had it re-made for Rarities. It is perfectly in proportion, and the color of the london blue topaz is as vivid as the Caribbean Sea. Shop more: Carol Brodie rings