Sexy, Perfect Hair In One Easy Step!
Dear HSN Fans,
On the subject of conditioner, many women – particularly those with fine hair, and particularly in summer – become wracked with terror. “It makes my hair feel so flat and heavy!” they tell me. And they have a point. Most conditioners ARE too heavy and waxy for fine hair. Still, even the wispiest strands need some kind of conditioning, so the issue got me thinking, and inspired my newest and most cutting-edge hair treatment yet.
It’s called Oud Royal Cleansing Conditioner, and it’s not like anything else on the market. The formula contains tiny, time-released botanical hydrators that slip inside each strand and plump it up from the inside out. (In contrast, most conditioners simply sit on the surface of the hair, leaving it dull and flat.) Thanks to this new technology, Oud Royal Conditioning Cleanser is also about five products in one:
- It’s a shampoo. The formula works into a rich, lightweight lather to cleanse your hair gently yet effectively. Bonus: It’s also free of SLS (sodium lauryl sulfate) to help protect your hair color and keep it looking salon-fresh and shiny.
- It’s a conditioner. It nourishes each strand perfectly, leaving even baby-fine hair feeling clean and bouncy for days. It also softens and nourishes gray hair, making it shiny and more manageable.
- It replaces the need for volumizing mousses and gels because it lends your hair built-in body.
- It replaces the need for shine spray because it leaves your hair naturally, youthfully glossy.
- It replaces the need for perfume, too, because the formula contains pure essence of Oud –a rich, soothing, seductive scent that fashion houses like Tom Ford and Givenchy use in their luxury fragrances.
This patent-pending technology is exclusive to Philip B., and it’s the wave of the future. I’m so excited to share it with you EXCLUSIVELY on HSN!
Making It Big: How to Create a Head Full of Bouncy, Beautiful Waves
If I’ve learned anything in all my years as a hair care professional, it’s that you need three things to get amazing results:
- The right product
- The right technique
- The right tools
They’re all equally important. If you master all three factors, you will become a hair Jedi.
Case in point: My Philip B. Maui Wowie Beach Mist. It sounds obvious, but as with any product, you have to pay attention to the directions. If you spray on too much, your hair will feel crunchy. But a few mists – strategically applied – can work wonders. Here, how to use it:
- If you have wavy or curly hair, apply Maui Wowie while your hair is slightly damp. Flip your head over, spritz on a little bit (more if your hair is very dense) and work it all through your hair, scrunching as you go. When you stand up, finesse your hair with your fingertips for gorgeous, full, sexy waves. It’s especially good for curls. The beach spray gathers and groups the ringlets together, so you end up with lush, mermaid hair.
- If you have straight hair, apply Maui Wowie to your hair dry – never wet. Less is more here. Flip your hair upside down, lightly mist the product around your head and use your fingers to fan it through the strands for ten seconds. Voila! It will give your hair amazing body and movement.
A surprising upside of Maui Wowie is that it also makes your hair smell fantastic. The formula contains an exotic mix of nourishing botanicals, including pure Tahitian Gardenia. Make sure to tuck a bottle in your beach bag so you can mist some on your hair when you get out of the ocean. I grew up in Cape Cod and can say on authority that there’s nothing less sexy than hair that has a briny smell.
Why not enjoy full, gorgeous waves and a summery, Polynesian-floral scent instead?