New Year, Spirit
Happy New Year!
Welcome to the
World of Wei
Happy New Year and welcome new friends and old! In China, we take this time to reflect on the basic things that keep life in balance throughout the coming year. Which is also Wei East’s approach to beauty, inside and out. It is our mission to always go back to Mother Nature and our Eastern herbal beauty heritage to make sure we’re delivering you authentic, quality skin care and makeup products. Experiencing a Wei East product for the first time or the 100th, you will find that Wei East is a beauty company unlike any other. Here’s why:
- We are the largest Traditional Chinese Remedy skin care company in the United States.
- Since we partnered with HSN in 2002, more than 1 million women have relied on Wei East’s knowledge of the power of Chinese herbs to help maintain their skin’s vitality and youthful appearance.
- Infused with collections of more than 100 of nature’s best herbs, our products are based on authentic, Chinese traditional remedies passed down for generations from mothers to daughters to give you the best results as you care for your skin.
- Wei East maintains total control of our products to ensure that you always receive effective, safe, high-quality products.
- Our creams, lotions, serums and makeup are produced in our own state-of the-art 120,000-square-foot manufacturing facility in China.
- All our ingredients, products and processes must demonstrate, through independent testing, that they meet the highest standards of safety and effectiveness.
- At the core of Wei East is each and everyone of you. Wei East is you and WE (even our initials stand for community). We’re a community of women who share our joys and challenges with each other, not just beauty tips! Our lives are interconnected by our mutual love of beauty and belief in joyful, balanced living.
Let’s get to know each other and take the journey of a new year together! I invite you to browse these pages and discover new weis to care for your skin and soul. Share your comments below and come back often, we always have something new to share. In the meantime, I wish you all a beautiful new year!