Football is Back!
And with pro pigskin back in session, that can only mean one thing – the HSN Football Fan Shop is back as well! Greetings passionate Football Fan Shop fans, Scott Adams here to let you know that if you have a favorite team, we have something for you. From apparel, to throw blankets, to tailgate gear, to memorabilia – the Football Fan Shop is the place to be get you saddled up for the football season. With all 32 teams represented and gear for both men & women, why would you shop anywhere else!
I’m also here to let you know that during the course of the season, the Football Fan Shop Online is also your hotspot for weekly blog updates, HSN Team Power Polls, social media connectivity, weekly picks and much more.
Stay connected with the Football Fan Shop through our weekly blog (much like the one you’re reading right now), which will display our HSN Team Power Poll from a week-to-week basis as the season progresses. You’ll also get to see weekly game picks from yours truly as well as those from Hall of Famer Carl Banks of G-III!
That being said, with the season about to begin let’s fill you in as to the way I see things shaping up out of the gates.
Preseason Top 5 Team Rankings:
1. Green Bay – The Pack was nearly unbeatable throughout the 2011 regular season and this year return nearly everybody on an offense that scores points in bunches. The question remains, has that Defense been shored up enough?
2. New England – Tom Brady & Company fell short for a second time to the Giants a season ago. So what did the Pats do? They upgraded their defense thru the draft & free agency to make sure a “Big Game” letdown wouldn’t happen again.
3. Baltimore – The Ravens were on the cusp of their first Lombardi trophy opportunity in nearly a decade hadn’t it been for a wayward kick. With a new offensive attack and Ray Lewis back for another year – watch out!
4. Denver – The magical run of “Tebow Time” is now a thing of the past. This year’s Broncos now have what looks to be an offense that will match its stifling defense. Can you say Payton Manning, everyone?
5. New York (NFC) – Despite the G-Men winning the ultimate prize a year ago, keep in mind that the “Big Blue” lost 7 games. Thou they don’t always make a look pretty, the Giants always seem to get it done.
Now that we have that out of the way – how about some season predictions?
AFC Playoff Teams – New England, Baltimore, Houston, Denver, San Diego, Pittsburgh
NFC Playoff Teams – New York, Green Bay, San Francisco, Atlanta, Carolina, Philly
AFC Champs – Baltimore
NFC Champs – Green Bay
Big Game Winner – Green Bay
Now it’s your turn – jump onto our Facebook page and let us know who you think will be vying for that prized trophy later this year in New Orleans! We look forward to a great football season and great interaction from you – our loyal HSN Football Fan Shop customers!
– Scott Adams